How does it work?
When you make a purchase in-store or online you automatically earn fab points towards rewards. You will receive 1 fab for every pound you spend on eligible products (not including delivery charges or gift vouchers).
You can exchange your fabs for rewards such as free delivery or money off vouchers, plus you'll get special offers and exclusive competitions throughout the year.
How do I join?
Just sign up for an account on our website and you're in!
You will automatically receive points for any orders you place. If an order which generated points is refunded, the amount of points originally issued will be deducted from your balance.
If you're shopping in-store then just ask to sign up for an account.
Purchases made in-store will receive points like you would if you shop online. In fact once you have an account you can shop in-store or online, it's all one account.
Fab Rewards Terms & Conditions
- Only one membership per person/email address is permitted.
- You may not share or transfer your reward points.
- If you need to change any of your details you have registered with us you can do this by logging into our website and updating your account.
- Your account will remain active if you make a purchase at least once in any rolling 12 month period. If you fail to use your Loyalty card within this period your points balance will be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to refuse an application to join the Rewards Programme.
- You can register to join the programme in-store by asking one of the team. As soon as we have your details you can start collecting points.
- Once you are registered an individual online account will be set up to record the points you’ve earned or redeemed.
- Registering at fabfrocks.co.uk will automatically register you on the programme. Please log in to your account when ordering online to collect points.
- To collect points for a purchase in store, you must advise the team member that you have an account at the checkout before you pay. To collect points online you simply need to log in to your online account and place an order.
- You will receive one point for every £1 that is spent on eligible products. Points are awarded after any relevant discounts or promotions have been deducted from your shopping.
- Points are not available on gift vouchers or delivery charges. We may exclude other products from the Rewards Programme at our discretion.
- From time to time, we may run special promotions and award additional points. We reserve the right to limit how many promotional points can be awarded to any one account.
- If you collected points in-store on a product which you decide to return please advise the team member you have an account.
- If you have returned or cancelled a product you bought online where points were awarded, then we will cancel these points from your account. If you exchange the product then we are also entitled to cancel these points, unless you exchange for products with an equivalent points value. If you exchange for products with a lower points value then we are entitled to cancel the balance of the points.
- For store purchases please retain your receipts. We may request them from you if, for example, you have any queries regarding your points balance, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
- If you make a purchase in-store that earns you points, then your points balance will be available by logging into our website.
- We may withhold points or delay crediting them where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The current redemption value of points is 1 point = £0.03. We reserve the right to vary that rate at any time. If we decide to vary this rate then we will seek to let you know in by displaying notices in-store and on the Fab Frocks website.
- Points can be exchanged for rewards such as money off vouchers or free delivery once you reach the required number of points.
- You may only redeem points in-store, or online at www.fabfrocks.co.uk.
- Points cannot be earned against a purchase when that purchase is made wholly with redeemed points.
- Points may only be redeemed against qualifying purchases. Points may not be exchanged for cash and have no cash value.
- We reserve the right to exclude certain products from the Rewards Programme at our discretion.
- We may deduct points or adjust your points balance from time to time in the event that points have been credited or debited in error, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
DATA PROTECTION & PRIVACY
- We may close an account which has not been used in any rolling 12 month period.
- You can close your account at any time by notifying us in writing. If an account is closed for any reason, all rights to redeem the points from that account are lost.
- We can cancel, withdraw or alter the program, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual reward, at any time. For the most up to date terms and conditions, please visit www.fabfrocks.co.uk
- Fab Frocks Limited shall not be liable for any default resulting directly or indirectly from any cause beyond our control, including but not limited to, failure of network services and failure of data processing systems. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions or warranties implied by law, statue or otherwise are expressly excluded.
- Your inclusion in the Rewards Programme confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Our responsibilities with respect of the Rewards Programme are as set out in these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales unless you live in Scotland, in which case they are subject to Scottish law.
Fab Frocks Ltd (registered company no. England 04670236)
Registered office: 17 Seamoor Road, Bournemouth BH4 9AA